Job: Customer Care Representatives
|| Customer Care Representatives
||Customer Care Mangaer
The Customer Care Representative will exceed service excellence by personally responding to Idea Incubator’s customer needs and by continuously looking for opportunities to improve our service and support for our customers. This person will work closely with individual Profit Centers and Build/Technical Team personnel and to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers. The Customer Care Representative fully understands that communication is the Key for the success of the entire organization. The Customer Care Representative further understands that they are not just a resolution department but, a “Profit Center” as well. They are responsible for saving transactions and up-sells using a wide assortment of tools at their disposal in order to “exceed customer expectations”.
Responsibilities of the Client Care Representative:
1. Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and accurately.
2. Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document the interaction through contact tracking.
3. Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, access, fulfillment and system troubleshooting.
4. Troubleshoot customer issues over phone, email and Live Chat.
5. Use a variety of automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
6. Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
7. Assist and/or own inventory tracking, order fulfillment, sales event preparation and other duties as assigned.
8. Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
9. Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer issue tracking and frequently asked questions.
10. Have the ability to successfully “mitigate” individual customer complaints in such a way to both exceed customer expectations as well as benefiting company bottom line profitability.
1. 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required.
2. PC and IP troubleshooting experience a plus.
3. Proficiency in keyboard typing skills to the range of 70 words per minute.
4. Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity.
5. Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
6. Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
7. Ability to troubleshoot customer issues both via email, Live Chat and over the phone.
8. Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
9. Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, possible holidays and occasional overtime when needed.
10. Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
11. Team player.
Personal characteristics required for Customer Care Representative:
• Excellent typing and communication skills
• Ability to Identify time-sensitive issues with customers and have them addressed
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude
• A highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Has “thick skin” and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
If You KNOW you have all of these qualities and REALLY feel you would like to join our organization, please send your complete resume’ and a short explanation of how you can make us better.